The popular Agree Bank loan is known for its transparent and friendly terms. It attracts new clients for the first loan free of charge, for existing customers it offers repeated loans with minimum fees. What is the experience of people who have already used the Agree Bank loan? How to apply for it and what to do if the loan cannot be repaid on the agreed date?
The provider of the Agree Bank loan is Good Finance, which currently also offers loan consolidation, car loans, credit cards, and other products.
The Agree Bank loan will be appreciated by all who are looking for a quick loan for a shorter period of time and who do not want to pay high fees. For those who need a longer-term loan of a larger scale, classic consumer loans are intended.
Free loan for new clients
One of the reasons why a Agree Bank loan has become popular is its speed – money can be kept in a bank account within an hour. Another advantage of the Agree Bank loan is the first free loan, that is, with zero interest. Upon the first application, the company will lend up to USD 10,000 with a maturity of 14 days, further loans up to USD 15,000 for 30 days.
Advantages of Agree Bank Loan:
- The first 14-day loan is completely free of charge
- Convenient to arrange Agree Bank loans online
- Money on account in an hour
- Low fees
It is a non-purpose non-bank loan and the money can be used for anything without a guarantor. However, the Agree Bank loan is not a loan without a register or a loan without proof of income. Applying for a Agree Bank loan is easy because everything is online.
- Loan amount: USD 1,000 – 15,000
- Amount of the first loan: max. USD 10,000
- Maturity: 30 days
- Maturity of the first loan: 14 days
- Interest and APR *: from 0%
- Loan without register: no
- Loan without proof of income: no
- Loan without guarantee: yes
The interest rate and APR are based on the loan amount, maturity and individual assessment of the applicant’s creditworthiness.
If the client proves to be reliable in the long term, it is possible to obtain a loan of up to USD 50,000 for 12 – 48 months.
The amount of fees is clearly set for the Agree Bank loan – for every USD 1,000, the client pays a total of USD 33. For example, if you borrow USD 15,000 for 30 days, the total cost of the loan will be USD 495, and after 30 days the client will return USD 15,495.
Problems with repayment
What should a borrower do, who for some reason cannot repay the loan within the agreed deadline? In such a situation, it is important to request an extension of the due date. However, it is necessary to redeem at least 10% of the debt and pay a fee of USD 49 for each thousand-dollar owed. In case of problems with the repayment of the Agree Bank loan, it is necessary to submit an online application for extension of the maturity.
An application to extend the maturity of the Agree Bank online loan can be submitted on the company’s website. In case of questions, clients can contact the customer line, whose staff will explain everything.
Apply for a Agree Bank loan online
As already mentioned, applying for a Agree Bank loan is very easy as everything is done over the Internet.
- Just choose the loan amount for 30 or 14 days (if this is your first application).
- Then you need to fill in contact information – for the first loan phone number and e-mail, for other loans just fill in the phone number and password. Furthermore, the processing of personal data must be agreed upon.
- In the third step, in the case of the first loan, the applicant is asked to fill in additional information such as personal data, identity card number, and validity, address, source and amount of regular income and bank account number.
- Subsequently, the client is notified of a one-time fee of USD 49 per SMS, which will alert him of the impending end of the due date and other important events.
- Finally, all you have to do is submit your application with one click.
Reviews Agree Bank Loans – Customer Experience
The Agree Bank loan is presented as a product with transparent and fair conditions. This is confirmed by Agree Bank loan reviews, which are overwhelmingly positive. Clients appreciate the speed of providing money, high approvability and simplicity of online application. Further experience confirms the binding nature of these fees. The Agree Bank loan is often used as a cheap payday loan and has won many satisfied clients.
Negative reviews Agree Bank loans mention in particular annoying SMS to attract other loans, and, paradoxically, the disapproval of a repeat loan without giving a reason, without previously having a client with problems with repayment.